Volleyball League 2013
2013 match schedule.
From the beginning of June through mid-August, participants in the Nashoba Valley Summer Volleyball League compete one of four evenings per week. From the casual, "just- for-fun" player to the experienced, "year-round" player, we have a league for everyone.
Teams play two matches per night, each match consisting of three games. Games are played six on six, with a maximum of ten players per team. All matches are called by referees according to U.S. Volleyball League Regulations. Our well-lit, hard sand courts provide ideal playing conditions for all who participate.
Top off each evening in the Outlook Restaurant and Lounge, a great place to wind down after an evening of volleyball. Results are posted and prizes are given out after each night of play. At the conclusion of the eight week regular season, the top teams in each league earn a spot in the Championship Tournament.
Get a team of friends and co-workers together and enjoy the summer evenings on Nashoba Valley's beach volleyball courts.
Rates and Schedule
- Eight weeks of competition begins May 28, 2013. (Monday competition begins May 20 due to Memorial Day)
- No matches held on July 1, 2, 3, 4 for Independance Day and teams with travel commitments.
- Matches start at 6:30 pm.
- Championship Tournament* - August 3rd. Rain date - August 4th. *Subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Register and pay in full by April 1, 2013 - $700
- Register and pay in full by May 1, 2013 - $750
- Register and pay in full first night of play - $800
- Not paid in full by first night of play - Disqualified
- Team registration for the 8-week series. *Includes one (1) team ball.
- $200 deposit must accompany registration unless paying in full
- Registration balance is due by the first week of play.
- All players must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the courts or in the parking lots.
- Players must participate in at least 4 weeks of competition in order to be eligible for the championship tournament.
There are no products matching the selection.