Winter Menu 2013
- The Wedge $9 Crisp Iceberg lettuce, crumbled hickory smoked bacon, Gorgonzola cheese, vine ripe tomatoes and chunky bleu cheese dressing.
- Outlook Signature Salad $10 Crisp greens with Mesclun, Arugala, Red Grapes, Marcona Almonds, Reggiano Parmagiana Cheese and tossed with Blush wine vinaigrette.
- Classic Caesar Salad $9 Crisp Romaine, Parmesan cheese, croutons and our classic dressing.
- Small side Casear or Tossed Garden Green salad $4
Dressing Selection: Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Blush Wine Vinaigrette, Italian, Ranch or Creamy CaesarAdd to your Wedge, Signature, or Caesar Salad...
- Grilled Thai Chicken Breast $8
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips $9
- Grilled Fresh Salmon $10
- Teriyaki Shrimp $9
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders $8
- Devil’s Calamari $12 Crispy fried rings, with cherry peppers, white wine, butter, garlic and a side of Marinara sauce.
- Boneless Chicken Tenders $10 Tossed in a golden BBQ or hot sauce.
- Seared Yellow Fin Tuna $14 Sushi grade Tuna, pan seared very rare and served with Japanese Seaweed salad Wasabi and Soy sauce.
- Shrimp Teriyaki Skewers $14 Succulent gulf shrimp, marinated lightly in Teriyaki sauce and ginger, skewered and grilled, served with broiled pineapple and Japanese seaweed salad.
- Nachos Grande’ $14 Fresh corn tortilla chips with homemade chili, melted jack cheddar cheese, garnished with tomatoes, scallions and served with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
- Lamb Lolly Pop Chops $18 Tuscan blend marinade, char-broiled Rib Chops, served with a unique mint sauce
- Cream of Tomato with Grilled Cheese Bites $10 Rustic grilled cheese of Asiago bread and sharp Vermont cheddar.
Chowder, Soups, and Chili
- New England Clam Chowder $7 Our native fresh cherrystones and local farm fresh vegetables, potatoes, and cream to create and award-winning recipe.
- French Onion Soup Grantinee $7 A classic rich broth, loaded with sweet onions, toasted courton and smothered with Gruyere cheese.
- Cream of Tomato Bisque $6 The ultimate comfort food, this is your favorite childhood soup.
- Firehouse 3 Alarm Chili $6 It's spicy, but mild as chili goes, topped with melted cheddar jack cheese, served with corn tortilla chips.
- Chicken Rice Soup $6"Outlook Winter Staple"
- The Alpine Burger $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with crisp bacon, Cheddar cheese on a Kaiser roll.
- The Mogul $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms & Swiss cheese on a Kaiser roll.
- The Black and Bleu $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with Bleu cheese on a Kaiser roll
- The Plain “Ol $10 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast on a Kaiser roll.
- The Wrap $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with lettuce, tomato, bacon, American cheese, our spicy Ranch sauce and wrapped in a fresh flour tortilla.
These burgers are served with a garlic pickle and a choice of french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, cole slaw, pasta salad or potato chips.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap $11 Marinated grilled chicken breast, crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, classic Caesar dressing wrapped in a fresh flour tortilla.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap $11 Buffalo style chicken tenders with lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- Outlook JBB $10 Grilled Teriyaki breast of chicken with melted cheddar on a warm buttery croissant.
- Fried Haddock Sandwich $12 Always a fresh fillet, Ale batter dipped, fried to a golden brown, served with lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes and tartar sauce, on a toasted Kaiser roll.
- Panini Mediterranean $11 Baby spinach, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, marinated artichokes and Havarti cheese, grilled on a fresh focaccia roll.
- The Outlook Club $10 Three layers of roasted turkey, crisp bacon, Iceberg lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes and mayonnaise on toasted wheat, white or a fresh wrap.
- Tuna Salad Melt $10 Solid White Albacore tuna, celery, and Hellmans nestled on white or wheat bread with American cheese and then grilled.
These sandwiches are served with a garlic pickle and a choice of french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, cole slaw, pasta salad or potato chips.
- Chicken Parmagiana $20 Tender chicken cutlets breaded and sauteed with olive oil, baked with out Pomodoro sauce, mozzarella cheese and linguini.
- Chicken Mediterranean $20 Medallions of chicken sauteed with olive oil, garlic, shallots, baby spinach, goat cheese, creamy tomato sauce and tossed with ziti.
- Tuscan-Style Steak and Shrimp Scampi $28 Our eight-ounce New York Sirloin, studded with garlic, seasoned with Black Pepper and Sea Salt, Char-broiled and brushed with Scampi butter, accompanied with our Shrimp Scampie and Capelli D' Angelo.
- Chicken Marsala $20 Medallions of chicken sauteed with garlic, shallots, quartered Crimini mushrooms, Prosciutto, Marsala wine, fished with demi glace' and a dash of cream, then tossed with Capelli D' Angelo.
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese casserole $13 Extra sharp Vermont Chedder, local cream, buttery crumb topping, baked in a casserole to a golden brown.
- Baked Fresh Boston Haddock $22 A ten ounce fillet lightly coated with our butter crumb topping and slow baked to a toasty brown, served with choice of potato, vegetable du jour or salad.
- Fish and Chips $22 A perfect fillet dipped in a batter of Ale, lightly fried, served with French fries, tartar sauce and Cole Slaw.
- Grilled Fresh Eastern Salmon $21 Fresh fillet, char-broiled, served with dill butter, Rice Pilaf and your choice of spinach or asparagus.
- Fried Fresh Cape Scallops $23 Sweet succulent gems from Cap Cod, lightly floured and fried to a golden brown, served with French fries, tartar sauce, and cole slaw.
- Baked Fresh Cape Scallops $23 Sweet succulent gems from Cape Cod, topped with our buttery crumbs, baked to a golden brown, served with Rice Pilaf, tartar sauce and cole slaw
- Pan Blacked Yellow-Fin Tuna $24 Sushi-grade, dusted with Cajun spice, pan blackened med-rare, served with choice of fresh green beans or spinach and our signature baked potato.
From the Char-Broiler
(All USDA Choice AA Grade Center Cuts)
- "Every Friday and Saturday Night at 5PM" Roast Prime Ribe of Beef, au jus $33 USDA Choice Black Angus Texas Steer Beef, 18-ounce thick cut, slow roasted, served with our Signature Steak Potato, fresh sauteed Spinach and Caesar Salad.
- Char-Broiled Tenderloin Tips of Beef $22 Cut from the tenderloin, 16 ounces, bourbon-marinated and char-broiled to perfection, served with Chateau Sauce.
- Char-Broiled Petite New York Sirloin Steak Sandwich $22 Center-cut 8-ounce Black Angus steak, seasoned with our rub, flame-broiled, served on toast with Onion Rings and Chateau Sauce.
- Filet Mignon $36 Center-cut 9-ounce steak, the most tender of all, aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Bernaise sauce.
- Bone In Texas Rib Eye Steak $36 Our most popular steak, 18 ounce, center-cut bone-in Rib Eye steak, aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Maitre 'd hotel butter.
- New York Sirloin Steak $31 Center cut 13-ounce New York style, aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Maitre 'd hotel butter.
- Bruised Short Rib of Beef, Jardiniere $28 Lean cut, 14-ounce short rib on the bone, slowly braised with Cabernet Sauvignon and Demi Glace, service with a colorful julienne vegetabel garni and smashed Red Potatoes.
- Thai Marinated Breast of Chicken $18 Marinated in our unique Thai marinade, Char-broiled, served with Rice Pilaf, sesame green beans and Ginger sauce.
All of the above Char-broiled meals are served with a choice of two of the following: Steak Potato, Whipped Potato, French Fried Potato, Fried Sweet Potato, Rice Pilaf, Vegetable du jour, Caesar salad, Tossed Garden salad. (Steak Potato is a large seasoned Idaho with sour cream, chopped bacon and chives)
- Fresh Sautéed Spinach $4
- Signature Steak Potato $4
- Whole Green Beans $3
- Herbed Rice Pilaf $2
- Red Skin Mashed Potato $3
- Fried Onion Rings $3
- Natural Cut French Fries $3
- Angel Hair with Scampie Butter $6
- Fresh Carrots with Maple Glaze $3
- Fried Sweet Potato Fries $3
A gratuity of 18% will be added to all parties of 6 people or more.
*Consuming raw or undercooked seafood, eggs, meats or poultry may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
*Food Allergens; Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. This establishment will attempt to safely accommodate their needs.