Winter Menu 2013
- The Wedge $9 Crisp Iceberg lettuce, crumbled hickory smoked bacon, Gorgonzola cheese, vine ripe tomatoes and chunky bleu cheese dressing.
- Outlook Signature Salad $10 Mesclun greens, roasted Anjou pears, dried cranberries, goat cheese, sugar glazed pecans and Blush wine vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar Salad $9 Crisp Romaine, Parmesan cheese, croutons and our classic dressing.
Dressing Selection: Bleu Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Blush Wine Vinaigrette, Italian, Ranch or Creamy Caesar
Add to your Wedge, Signature, or Caesar Salad…
- Grilled Thai Chicken Breast $7
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Tips $8
- Grilled Fresh Salmon $9
- Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers $9
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders $8
- Grilled Turkey Tips $8
- Devil’s Calamari $12 Crispy fried rings, with cherry peppers, white wine, butter, garlic and a side of Marinara sauce.
- Seared Yellow Fin Tuna $14 Sushi grade Tuna, pan seared very rare and served with Japanese Seaweed salad Wasabi and Soy sauce.
- Pulled Pork Sliders $10 (3) Smoke roasted Pork loins, shredded and glazed with our “Hot” Barbeque sauce, served on mini Egg rolls with our Tiki Pineapple Slaw
- Shrimp Teriyaki Skewers $14 Succulent gulf shrimp, marinated lightly in Teriyaki sauce and ginger, skewered and grilled, served with broiled pineapple and Japanese seaweed salad.
- Nachos Grande’ $14 Fresh corn tortilla chips with homemade chili, melted jack cheddar cheese, garnished with tomatoes, scallions and served with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.
- Scampi Wings $10 Bone In select chicken wings, marinated with garlic and herbs, then grilled and tossed with our Scampi hot sauce.
- Jamaican Jerk Wings $10 Bone In select chicken wings, marinated in our Jerk spice, then grilled and served with grilled golden pineapple, “Very Spicy”.
- Nashoba Boneless Chicken Tenders $9 Wardance Style, tossed in hot sauce and served with bleu cheese dressing and celery.
- Nashoba Boneless Chicken Tenders $9 Gold Rush Style, tossed in our golden BBQ sauce and served with Ranch dressing and celery.
Soups, Chowder & Chili
- French Onion Soup Gratinee’ $6 A winter classic, rich broth, loaded with onions, toasted crouton and smothered in Gruyere
- Our Soup du Jour $5 Fresh daily and always a sellout.
- Chicken Rice Soup $5 “Outlook winter staple”
- New England Clam Chowder $6 Our native fresh cherrystones and local farm fresh vegetables, potatoes and cream combine to create an award winning recipe.
- Firehouse 3 Alarm Chili $6 It’s spicy, but mild as chili goes, topped with melted jack cheddar, served with corn tortilla chips.
- Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole $13 Extra sharp Vermont Cheddar, local cream, buttery crumb topping, baked in a casserole to a golden brown, served with a Caesar salad.
- Baked Meatloaf $13 Adriana’s famous Outlook recipe, a seasonal favorite, piled high on creamy whipped potatoes, served with a Caesar salad
- The Alpine Burger $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with crisp bacon, Cheddar cheese on a Kaiser roll.
- The Mogul $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms & Swiss cheese on a Kaiser roll.
- The Black and Bleu $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with Bleu cheese on a Kaiser roll
- The Plain “Ol $10 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast on a Kaiser roll.
- The Wrap $11 Your choice of Black Angus beef or Boneless Thai marinated chicken breast, with lettuce, tomato, bacon, American cheese, our spicy Ranch sauce and wrapped in a fresh flour tortilla.
These burgers are served with a garlic pickle and a choice of french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, cole slaw, pasta salad or potato chips.
- Filet of Beef, Au Bon Pain $13 Thinly sliced grilled beef tenderloin, with crisp lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes, red onion and spicy Cajun dressing on Asiago Ciabatta bread.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap $11 Marinated grilled chicken breast, crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, classic Caesar dressing wrapped in a fresh flour tortilla.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap $11 Buffalo style chicken tenders with lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese, wrapped in a flour tortilla.
- BLT $7 Crisp Hickory smoked bacon, Iceberg lettuce, vine ripened tomatoes and mayonnaise on your choice of toasted country white, wheat or a wrap.
- Outlook JBB $10 Grilled Teriyaki breast of chicken with melted cheddar on a warm buttery croissant.
- Fried Haddock Sandwich $12 Always a fresh fillet, Ale batter dipped, fried to a golden brown, served with lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes and tartar sauce, on a toasted Kaiser roll.
- Tuna Salad Wrap $8 Solid White Tuna, celery, red onion, wrapped with lettuce, tomato in a fresh flour tortilla.
- Panini Mediterranean $11 Baby spinach, roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, marinated artichokes and Havarti cheese, grilled on a fresh focaccia roll.
- New York Sirloin Steak Sandwich $13 An 8-ounce center cut, choice grade, Black Angus Texas Steer beef, served open face with onion rings, crisp iceberg lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes and a spicy dressing.
- The Outlook Club $10 Three layers of roasted turkey, crisp bacon, Iceberg lettuce, vine ripe tomatoes and mayonnaise on toasted wheat, white or a fresh wrap.
These sandwiches are served with a garlic pickle and a choice of french fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, cole slaw, pasta salad or potato chips.
- Tuscan Style Steak and Pasta Carbonnara $25 Our eight ounce New York Sirloin, studded with garlic, seasoned with Black pepper and Sea salt, Char-broiled and brushed with Scampi butter, accompanied with Ziti tossed in our classic Carbonnara sauce.
- Tuscan Style Steak and Shrimp Scampi $27 Our eight ounce New York Sirloin, studded with garlic, seasoned with Black pepper and Sea salt, Char-broiled and brushed with Scampi butter, accompanied with our Shrimp Scampi and linguine.
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Boursin $18 Crimini and Portabella mushrooms wrapped in fresh pasta, then simmered in a light Boursin herb cheese sauce, garnished with fresh chives and Porcini mushrooms.
- Chicken Mediterranean $19 Medallions of chicken sautéed with olive oil, garlic, shallots, baby spinach, goat cheese, creamy tomato sauce and tossed with ziti.
- Chicken Parmagiana $19 Tender chicken cutlets, breaded and sautéed with olive oil, then baked with our Pomodoro sauce and Mozzarella cheese, served on linguine.
- Chicken Marsala $19 Medallions of chicken sautéed with shallots, garlic, quartered Crimini mushrooms, Prosciutto, Marsala wine, finished with demi glace’ and a dash of cream, then tossed with linguine.
- Shrimp Scampi $22 Succulent Mediterranean shrimp sautéed with garlic butter, extra virgin olive oil, shallots, fresh Oregano and lemon, then tossed with linguine and Asiago cheese.
- Shrimp and Scallop Fra Diavolo $23 Sweet Cape scallops, succulent Mediterranean shrimp sautéed with olive oil, fresh garlic, then simmered in our spicy Diavolo sauce, tossed with linguine and Asiago cheese.
- Baked Fresh Boston Haddock $22 A ten ounce fillet lightly coated with our butter crumb topping and slow baked to a toasty brown, served with choice of potato, vegetable du jour or salad.
- Fish and Chips $22 A perfect fillet dipped in a batter of Ale, lightly fried, served with French fries, tartar sauce and Cole Slaw.
- Pan Blackened Yellow-fin Tuna $24 Sushi grade Tuna, 9 ounce center cut steak, dusted with our Cajun spice and pan seared rare in a white ash pan, served with choice of potato, vegetable du jour or salad.
- Grilled Fresh Eastern Salmon $21 Fresh fillet, char-broiled, served with dill butter, Rice Pilaf and vegetable du jour
- Baked Fresh Cape Scallops $22 Sweet succulent gems from our local Cape Cod waters, topped with our buttery crumbs, then baked to a golden brown, served with tartar sauce, choice of potato, vegetable du jour or salad.
- Fresh Fried Cape Scallops $22 Sweet succulent gems from our local Cape Cod waters, lightly floured and fried to a golden brown, served with tartar sauce, French fries and Cole Slaw
Char-broiled Black Angus Texas Steer Beef
(All USDA Choice Grade Center Cuts)
“Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Night”
Roast Prime Rib of Beef, au jus $31 USDA Choice Black Angus Texas Steer Beef, 18-ounce cut, slow roasted, served with our Signature Steak Potato, fresh sautéed Spinach and Caesar salad
- Char-Broiled Tenderloin Tips of Beef $22 Cut from the tenderloin, 16 ounces, bourbon marinated and char-broiled to perfection, served with demi glace.
- Queen Cut Boneless Filet Mignon $32 Center cut 8 ounce steak, the most tender of all, Aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Bernaise sauce.
- King Cut Bone-In Filet Mignon $39 Texas style, bone left on, unique to filets. Center cut 12 ounce, most tender selection. Aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Bernaise sauce.
- Bone In Texas Rib Eye Steak $36 Our most popular Steak, 18 ounce, center cut bone in Rib Eye steak, Aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Maitre ‘d hotel butter
- New York Sirloin Steak $31 Center cut 13 ounce New York style, Aged, seasoned with our signature rub, char-broiled to perfection, served with Onion Rings and Maitre ‘d hotel butter.
- Chicago Stock Yard Pork Rib Chops $19 Tender center cut Chicago Rib chops marinated in Sherry and fresh herbs, char-broiled to perfection, then brushed with our unique Sherry glaze.
- Thai Breast of Chicken $18 An 8 ounce boneless breast, our Unique Thai marinade, then char-broiled.
- Vermont Farmed Turkey Tips $20 Tender, lean marinated Turkey breast, char-broiled, so moist and tender! Served with a Cranberry Rice Pilaf.
All of the above Char-broiled meals are served with a choice of two of the following: Steak Potato, Whipped Potato, French Fried Potato, Fried Sweet Potato, Rice Pilaf, Vegetable du jour, Caesar salad, Tossed Garden salad. (Steak Potato is a large seasoned Idaho with sour cream, chopped bacon and chives)
- Fresh Sautéed Spinach $3
- Signature Steak Potato $4
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli $3
- French Fries $3
- Creamy Whipped Potato $3
- Fried Sweet Potato $3
- Fried Onion Rings $3
- Small Caesar or Garden Salad $4
A gratuity of 18% will be added to all parties of 6 people or more.
*Consuming raw or undercooked seafood, eggs, meats or poultry may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
*Food Allergens; Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. This establishment will attempt to safely accommodate their needs.