For All Multi-Week Programs
- 6-week Lesson Programs begin the first week of January.
- Multi Week Lesson programs start date is Monday 1/5/15 Tuesday 1/6/15 -Wednesday 1/7/15 Thursday 1/8/15 Friday 1/9/15 Saturday 1/10/15 Sunday 1/11/15
- Space is limited and advance registration is required.
- Badges are only valid on days of regularly scheduled lessons. Badges cannot be used during vacation weeks or on vacation days.
- Badges are available at the ski school desk in December, and must be picked up before the first day of your program.
- $5.00 fee for lost or forgotten ski school badges (all programs)
- If you are renting equipment, you must pre-fit by December 21, 2014.
- There will be no program classes on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 20, 2014) and February Vacation days (Feb. 15 - 23, 2014). Classes will be held the first weekend of February vacation.
- You must attend your scheduled class or forfeit lesson, lift ticket and rental fee.
- Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the program.
- Day and time of lesson cannot be changed.
- There are no refunds after the second week. Refunds based on full retail value.
- Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, check this website for status of your lesson.
- Arrange a meeting place with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
- All program prices include a $30 non-refundable deposit.
- All Rental Packages include a $15 non-refundable deposit.
- Photographs may be taken during class time.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please read below.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lesson Programs
Layers. Layers of appropriate winter outer wear, waterproof gloves, no loose articles of clothing, and goggles are recommended.
It probably depends on the child’s interest. It doesn’t matter which sport the child does first. Ski classes are available for younger children – we start at age 3. Snowboard classes are available for kids in first grade and up.
Yes, we will allow you to switch programs, however only during the first two weeks of the program.
On the first day, children are tested and placed into classes according to age and ability.
Ski classes meet in front of the rental shop at the big Ski School sign. Snowboard classes meet between the Snowdance double chair lift and Sundance triple chair lift.
Students are released at the bottom of the trail that class ended on. Please arrange a meeting place with your child before the lesson begins. Lessons may begin and end on different slopes. Stress to your children where you will be when their lesson is completed.
Yes, but you must stand at the bottom of hill and out of the way of skiers / snowboard on the hill.
If you are renting equipment, we recommend arriving at least a half hour early.
We ask that you get fitted for your equipment before January 1.
This decision is at the parents’ discretion. Nashoba does not require that a helmet is worn, however helmets are available for sale at the rental shop.
Young Learners offers smaller classes geared more towards children ages 4-6 (kindergarten age). Student programs offer more lesson times, but have larger classes and a broader age group.
Badges are available for pick up at the Ski School and Information Desk. Badges must be picked up prior to start of class and worn during class time and free ski/snowboard time.
There is a $5 fee to replace your badge and may be picked up at the Ski School Information Desk.
Lessons are often held in inclement weather conditions. If weather is questionable, please check skinashoba.com or call (978)-692-3033 to check the status of your lesson.
Classes, if postponed, will be made up at the end of the program.
Classes cannot be made up due to illness or schedule conflicts. You must attend your scheduled class, or forfeit lesson, lift ticket, and rental fee.
We will issue refunds. All program prices include a $30 non-refundable deposit. Refunds are based on full retail value. There are no refunds after the second week for Young Learner Programs. There are no refunds after the third week for all other programs.
We require a signed waiver for each lesson program. Download the Snowsports Lesson Release of Liability Form