From the beginning of June through mid-August, participants in the Nashoba Valley Summer Volleyball League compete one of three evenings per week. From the casual, "just- for-fun" player to the experienced, "year-round" player, we have a league for everyone.
Teams play two matches per night, each match consisting of three games. Games are played six on six, with a maximum of ten players per team. All matches are called by referees according to U.S. Volleyball League Regulations. Our well-lit, hard sand courts provide ideal playing conditions for all who participate.
Top off each evening in the Outlook Restaurant and Lounge, a great place to wind down after an evening of volleyball. Results are posted and prizes are given out after each night of play. At the conclusion of the eight week regular season, the top teams in each league earn a spot in the Championship Tournament.
Get a team of friends and co-workers together and enjoy the summer evenings on Nashoba Valley's beach volleyball courts.
Rates and Schedule
- Eight weeks of competition begins June 2nd, 2015.
- No matches held on June 29, 30 or July 1, 2 for Independance Day and teams with travel commitments.
- Matches start at 6:30 pm.
- Championship Tournament* - August 8th. Rain date - August 9th. *Subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Register team and pay in full by May 1, 2015 - $775
- Register team and pay in full first night of play - $825
- Not paid in full by first night of play - $875
- Registration balanced MUST be payed by first week of play.
- Team registration for the 8-week series. *Includes one (1) team ball.
- $200 deposit must accompany registration unless paying in full
- Registration balance is due by the first week of play.
- All players must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the courts or in the parking lots.
- Players must participate in at least 4 weeks of competition in order to be eligible for the championship tournament.
Wednesday & Thursday Volleyball league is sold out!
Tuesday are still available so be sure to sign up!
Begins June 2 and runs for 8 weeks. We have leagues to accommodate everyone's skill level. Play is one of three nights per week on our well-lit hard sand courts. Pay before May 1, 2015 and save $100.00!
- The 'AA' League is for the serious, experienced, year-round player. Tuesday
- The 'A' League is for the competitive player. Tuesday
- The 'B' League is for the casual, just-for-fun player. Wednesday, Thursday -Wednesday & Thursday is SOLD OUT