VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE 2018
Team check in for Saturday's playoffs are at 7:30am
From the end of May through mid-August, participants in the Nashoba Valley Summer Volleyball League compete one of four evenings per week. From the casual, "just- for-fun" player to the experienced, "year-round" player, we have a league for everyone.
Team play is Round Robin format. Games are played six on six, with a maximum of ten players per team. All matches are called by referees according to U.S. Volleyball League Regulations. Our well-lit, hard sand courts provide ideal playing conditions for all who participate.
Top off each evening in the Outlook Restaurant and Lounge, a great place to wind down after an evening of volleyball. Results are posted and prizes are given out after each night of play. At the conclusion of the eight week regular season, the top teams in each league earn a spot in the Championship Tournament.
Get a team of friends and co-workers together and enjoy the summer evenings on Nashoba Valley's beach volleyball courts.
Nine weeks of competition begins May 29, 2018, and Monday May 21 if at least 8 teams sign up for Monday B league (No play Memorial Day).
RATES AND SCHEDULE
- No matches held on July 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 for Independance Day and teams with travel commitments.
- Matches start at 6:30 pm.
- Championship Tournament* - August 11th. Rain date - August 12th. *Subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Register team and pay in full by May 1, 2018 - $925
- Register team and pay in full first night of play - $1000
- Registration balanced MUST be payed by first week of play.
- Team registration for the 9-week series. *Includes one (1) team ball.
- $200 deposit must accompany registration unless paying in full
- Start Dates
Finals --- August 11
- Registration balance is due by the first week of play.
- All players must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the courts or in the parking lots.
- Players must participate in at least 4 weeks of competition in order to be eligible for the championship tournament.